What is SchoolPool?
Download the SchoolPool flyer
Bellevue SchoolPool is a free, secure online tool that
matches you with other families to form carpool, walking or biking groups to
get your children to and from school. SchoolPool is a brand new partnership
between the Bellevue School District, City of Bellevue, King County and
For the 2016/2017 school
year, SchoolPool pilot programs are at the following schools:
- Puesta del Sol Elementary School
- Somerset Elementary School
- Stevenson Elementary School
- Odle Middle School
- Tyee Middle School
- Newport High School
- Sammamish High School
- Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
SchoolPool's goals are to:
- Enroll as many Bellevue families as possible; more families mean more matches!
- Alleviate congestion at drop-off and pick-up times and locations.
- Decrease greenhouse gas emissions in and around schools.
How SchoolPool works:
- Parents enroll via an online form.
- The SchoolPool team will validate and upload parent information to their online account.
- Parents can log in and find matches for carpool, walk or bike groups to and from school or before and after school activities.
- Participants will also be able to log trips and see how much gasoloine and CO2 they've reduced as well as how much money they've saved.
It's free to participate in this program, and you may be able to earn rewards for your child and your child's school! If you'd like to participate, click the smiley above to sign-up. If you have questions email info@CYWB.org.