Choose Your Way Bellevue Bike Class Presentations!
- Join us for a FREE classroom presentation in Bellevue! The bike classes will be taught by a seasoned Cascade Bicycle Club instructor. Great for beginners or as a refresher course for the more experienced!
- Wednesday, October 24 - Maintenance For Every Rider
12pm – 1pm – light snacks will be provided
This demonstration-only class is an overview of the basics of bike maintenance. In this class you will learn about braking and shifting systems and how to perform routine maintenance on those systems.
- Inspecting and inflating tires
- Making minor adjustments to brakes and shifting
- Cleaning and lubing your chain
- Cleaning and inspecting your brake pads
Bellevue Downtown Association - 5th Floor Conference Room
Washington Federal Building
400 108th Ave NE
5th Floor Conference Room
Bellevue, WA 98004
No registration required! Questions? Email Info@cywb.org
- Big News! The Downtown Demonstration Bikeway and Citywide Bike Share Pilot are open for business! Learn more on the CYWB Blog!
Join Bellevue’s growing set of bicycle commuters. Getting on the bike is a healthy way to travel, and with a bike rack on every bus, even long distance trips are just a bike ride away.
2018 Bellevue Bike Map
The bike map features updated citywide and detail maps, safety tips, helmet fitting tips, updated tools and resources and a frequent transit service map. (Click to enlarge.)
Request printed bike maps here or by calling 425-452-6856.
Additional Bike Maps:
How to ride a bike in the city
Cascade Bicycle Club city riding and bike maintenance classes for adults
How to load a bike onto a King County Metro bus
- How to activate a signal while on a bike
Downtown Bellevue bike commuters: Check our Downtown Bike Parking and Amenities Map to see whether your building has showers. If it does not, consider inquiring with downtown gyms and fitness centers; typically, there are some that offer shower-only memberships.