East Link traffic advisories and construction updates in Bellevue and beyond
Friday, November 17, 2017
What’s happening in Bellevue……
- Bellevue Way SE and I-90 ramps: Sat, 11/18, 5:30 am through Sun, 11/19, 9 pm. Weekend
closures on Bellevue Way SE from the I-90 interchange to the wye
intersection at 112th Ave SE (full closure of all lanes, closures of all ramps
to and from Bellevue Way, only local access for residents living directly
on Bellevue Way will be maintained). Construction
- 116th Ave NE, between NE 4th and 8th streets:
Mon, 11/20, through Fri, 12/8. Weekday closures of southbound lane and
sidewalk to construct guideway column.
- 112th Avenue SE – northbound lanes expected to
open Mon. Nov. 20. Construction
- Sweyolocken Boat Launch – early morning work planned for
Nov. 18-22. To prepare for drilled shaft work. City permit approved for Expanded
Exempt Work Hours. Area
map of expanded exempt work hours. (Boat launch open)
- Sat. Nov. 18: As early as 6 a.m., traffic control set up prior to
preparing site for drilled shaft work. Drilled shaft work includes
excavation and grading.
- Sun. Nov 19: As early as 5 a.m. Begin pouring concrete for
- Mon. Nov. 20-Wed. Nov. 22: As early as 5 a.m.; end by 3 p.m. to
reopen Bellevue Way to I-90 west HOV ramp. Grading an access road in
advance of drill shaft work.
- Noisier work will be conducted within 7 a.m.-6p.m. Equipment/vehicles
to use broadband backup alarms.
- Report concerns to Sound Transit's 24-hour Construction Hotline:
- Pilot turn restrictions at SE 16th St/108th Ave and SE 16th
St/Bellevue Way. Ongoing until December
about the pilot
- SE 16th St and 108th Ave SE: No through on southbound 108th Ave SE at
SE 16th St, Monday-Friday, 4-7 pm
- SE 16th St and Bellevue Way: ongoing until December 2017. No through
on westbound SE 16th St or southbound on Bellevue Way from SE 16th St,
Monday-Friday, 4-7 pm
What's happening in other places.....
- Mercer Island – Mercer Island Station,
80th Ave westbound HOV off-ramp and I-90 westbound HOV lane closed Nov.
18, 7 am – 2 pm Construction
- Seattle –Judkins Park Station,
Lakeside Ave closed Nov. 21, 10am – 2pm. Construction
- Redmond – Overlake Village Station,
152nd Ave NE near SR 520 closed Nov. 28-Dec. 12. Construction
Information compiled by:
East Link Outreach
City of Bellevue Transportation Department