Below are updates to levy-funded projects in various neighborhoods. To learn more about the Neighborhood Safety, Connectivity and Congestion Levy and view an interactive project, go to BellevueWA.gov/transportationlevy. For specific questions about the projects listed below, contact the project manager or project inspector listed on the flyer.
- 158th Place SE (lake Hills Blvd to Main St) Sidewalk Project: Sidewalk installation, water main replacement, crosswalk enhancement and pavement improvements. Construction underway. Anticipated completion by fall 2019. Construction Alert. [Lake Hills Neighborhood]
- SE Eastgate Way (Richards Rd to SE 35th Pl) Bike Safety Project: Bike lane and bike signal installation; bus platform, crosswalk and median installation. Construction underway. Anticipated completion in August 2019. Construction Alert. [Eastgate Neighborhood]
- 156th Avenue NE (Main St to NE 6th St) Pedestrian Improvements: Sidewalk installation and crosswalk and lighting enhancements. Construction anticipated to begin April 2019. Construction Alert [Lake Hills/West Lake Sammamish Neighborhood]
- Eastgate/Tyee Traffic Safety Improvement Project: School zone signing, new sidewalk (west side of 138th Ave SE between Allen Rd and SE 40th St) and new mini-roundabout by Tyee Middle School, designate parking shoulders and “Residential Areas” signs. Construction expected to begin summer 2019. Project Update. [Eastgate Neighborhood]
- 112th Avenue NE -- NE 12th Street to SR 520 and 108th Ave NE from Northup Way: Bike facilities in both directions, two new pedestrian crossings and a new northbound left-turn lane at the intersection of 112th Ave NE and NE 24th Street. Construction underway; expected to be complete summer 2019. Project Flyer. [Northwest Bellevue Neighborhood]