Welcome to On The Move Bellevue!
On The Move Bellevue will help you through every step to trying a new way of getting around Bellevue. If you live or work in the City of Bellevue we can help you plan your trips and provide helpful tips via our email newsletter and social media. Connect with us via Facebook and Twitter and we'll keep you up to speed on the latest news. Once you're ready to take the plunge and try a new way of getting around, you can earn rewards through the On The Move Bellevue network and you can connect with neighbors, coworkers and friends all looking to try an alternative trip!
If you already have a RideshareOnline.com or DBOnTheMove.org account, simply enter your username and password and bookmark www.OnTheMoveBellevue.org for future use!
|NOTICE: Bellevue's commute reward program is changing! The deadline to log your days for the $50 Get Started reward is March 31, 2014. This reward provides you with a $50 gift card for logging 25 round-trip days of commuting by transit, carpool, vanpool, walking, biking, or avoiding trips by teleworking or a compressed work week. The Get Started reward will end with trips logged through March 31, 2014, but a new citywide reward program called "On The Move Bellevue" has started - see below for details!|
What is the On The Move Bellevue network?
The On The Move Bellevue network is an online ridematching and rewards program. It is a joint partnership of the City of Bellevue, King County Metro and the Bellevue Downtown Association that connects Bellevue workers and residents with fellow commuters, coworkers, friends and neighbors with information on transportation alternatives.
Join the On The Move Bellevue Network and you’ll be able to:
- Find carpool and vanpool partners across the Puget Sound region
- Plan transit, bicycle and walking trips in your neighborhood
- Have the chance to earn rewards if you live or work in the City of Bellevue!*
On The Move Bellevue Member Deals Program
Once you have made your Make a Change pledge, we will mail you a member card. If you continue to log at least 8 days of non-drive alone trips a month, we will mail you a coupon to present at a local restaurant or business to receive a special deal or free item!
Many thanks to our participating businesses so far:
The Member Deals Pilot program is changing! Stay tuned for more details!
*Who is eligible to earn rewards in the On The Move Bellevue network?
The On The Move Bellevue network is a program for anyone whose home or work address is in the City of Bellevue. Please see the map below to determine if you work or reside within the program boundaries (click to enlarge). Only those who work or reside within the program boundaries below are eligible for rewards (while supplies last).
How do I sign up?
Click the Sign Up button above to join On The Move Bellevue. If you already have a RideshareOnline.com account, simply log in and enter your username and password. If you don’t already have an account, please register to get started. Registration is free, and only takes a minute to be connected to great regional transportation resources!
How do I earn rewards?
Once you’ve registered for the On The Move Bellevue network, you can immediately begin logging your trips on the online trip calendar. Every day that you do not drive alone counts towards your potential rewards. Every non drive-alone trip counts towards rewards - personal trips, commute trips, or work related trips!
What rewards can I earn?
- Ongoing drawings: Log all of your trips (including drive-alone trips) and at least eight days of non drive-alone trips per calendar month and you could be eligible for:
· The Mover of the Month drawing and recognition award gives one person the monthly title and respect earned from logging at least eight days of green commute and non-commute trips! The Mover of the Month will also be rewarded with $100* to be used towards their commute or other travel needs.
· Special monthly drawings that are mode specific, themed or a surprise! Stay tuned each month to see what the theme or challenge will be!
· On The Move Merchandise
· On The Move Member Deal, for members only!
- The Green Communities in Motion Campaign is a multi-city, two-part survey where respondents may earn rewards for participating. In various communities along the I-405 corridor, residents and workers can make a pledge to change two drive-alone trips to non-drive-alone trips at least two days per week (at least eight days per calendar month). If we all do our part, this pledge could have a great impact on how we get around our wonderful city. You may see this campaign in other communities, but survey respondents are only allowed to take the pledge in one community of their choosing.
- The Green Communities in Motion Campaign involves two surveys*:
- Take the Make a Change pledge to earn a $25 reward*, On The Move merchandise and a Member Deals card to show when you redeem discounts or free items at participating Bellevue restaurants or retailers.
Take the Maintain the Momentum survey three to six months later to earn another $25 reward*. You can only participate in the Maintain the Momentum survey if you took the initial Make a Change pledge*.
On The Move Member Deals: The brand new On The Move Member Deal program launched on March 1, 2014. You will only need to log eight days of non-drive alone trips to be qualified for the monthly Member Deal and you must take the Make a Change pledge to become a member (or renew your membership if you received the Get Started reward in the past.)*Join early. To be eligible for the second survey you must take the first and funding is limited so make your pledge today! All rewards are offered only while supplies last.
Note: To claim some gift card rewards, participant must respond to info@OnTheMoveBellevue.org with gift card choice and valid mailing address within 60 days of OnTheMoveBellevue requesting such information. Otherwise, gift card rewards will be forfeited. Upon receiving further notification from info@OnTheMoveBellevue.org that electronic gift cards are ready to be redeemed, participant must redeem the gift card within 60 days from that date otherwise the gift card will be forfeited. Monthly Member Deals are valid for the amount of time valid on the coupon.
The deadline to log your days for the $50 DBOTM Get Started reward is March 31, 2014. This reward provides you with a $50 gift card for logging 25 round-trip days of commuting by transit, carpool, vanpool, walking, biking, or avoiding trips by teleworking or a compressed work week. The Get Started reward will end with trips logged through March 31, 2014, but a new reward program will be coming soon – stay tuned for details!
I’m not sure what transportation mode is the best for me. Where can I get more information about alternative modes?
Can you help me plan my new commute?
Want to try a different method of commuting, but aren’t sure where to begin? Click here to fill out an online personalized commute plan form. On The Move Bellevue staff will create the perfect commute for you based on the information you provide.
How can I stay up to date on transportation happenings in and around Bellevue?
The City of Bellevue encourages all people, no matter their race, color, national origin or sex, to fully participate in its programs and activities. This policy is consistent with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Any person who believes his/her Title VI protection has been violated, may file a complaint with the City of Bellevue. For Title VI complaint forms and procedures, please contact the Title VI Coordinator for the City of Bellevue Transportation Department at 425-452-7896.
Title VI Assurance
It is the City of Bellevue's policy to assure that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin or sex, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise discriminated against under any of its federally funded programs and activities. Any person who believes his/her Title VI protection has been violated, may file a complaint with the City of Bellevue. For Title VI complaint forms and procedures, please contact the Title VI Coordinator for the City of Bellevue Transportation Department at 425-452-7896.