Welcome to On The Move Bellevue!
On The Move Bellevue will help you through every step to trying a new way of getting around Bellevue. If you live or work in the City of Bellevue we can help you plan your trips and provide helpful tips via our email newsletter and social media. Connect with us via Facebook and Twitter and we'll keep you up to speed on the latest news. Once you're ready to take the plunge and try a new way of getting around, you can earn rewards through the On The Move Bellevue network and you can connect with neighbors, coworkers and friends all looking to try an alternative trip!
If you already have a RideshareOnline.com or DBOnTheMove.org account, simply enter your username and password and bookmark www.OnTheMoveBellevue.org for future use!
|NOTICE: Bellevue's commute reward program is changing! The deadline to log your days for the $50 Get Started reward is March 31, 2014. This reward provides you with a $50 gift card for logging 25 round-trip days of commuting by transit, carpool, vanpool, walking, biking, or avoiding trips by teleworking or a compressed work week. The Get Started reward will end with trips logged through March 31, 2014, but a new citywide reward program called "On The Move Bellevue" has started - see below for details!|
What is the On The Move Bellevue network?
The On The Move Bellevue network is an online ridematching and rewards program. It is a joint partnership of the City of Bellevue, King County Metro and the Bellevue Downtown Association that connects Bellevue workers and residents with fellow commuters, coworkers, friends and neighbors with information on transportation alternatives.
Join the On The Move Bellevue Network and you’ll be able to:
- Find carpool and vanpool partners across the Puget Sound region
- Plan transit, bicycle and walking trips in your neighborhood
- Connect with fellow Bellevue commuters, families, friends and neighbors
- Track your stats! Gas, money and CO2 saved as well as trips and miles not driven along are all tabulated for you in your On The Move Bellevue account
- Have the chance to become eligible for monthly rewards and drawings if you live or work in the City of Bellevue!*
On The Move Bellevue Perks Program
- Have you already taken the pledge? Congrats! You will be mailed an official On The Move Bellevue participant card that shows your commitment to the cause. The Perks program is for committed On The Move participants who log at least eight days of alternative travel per month, making them eligible for monthly perks at participating Bellevue restaurants and businesses.
Many thanks to our participating businesses so far:
*Who is eligible to earn rewards in the On The Move Bellevue network?
The On The Move Bellevue network is a program for anyone whose home or work address is in the City of Bellevue. Please see the map below to determine if you work or reside within the program boundaries (click to enlarge). Only those who work or reside within the program boundaries below are eligible for rewards (while supplies last).
How do I sign up?
Click the Sign Up button above to join On The Move Bellevue. If you already have a RideshareOnline.com account, simply log in and enter your username and password. If you don’t already have an account, please register to get started. Registration is free, and only takes a minute to be connected to great regional transportation resources!
How do I earn rewards?
Once you’ve registered for the On The Move Bellevue network, you can immediately begin logging your trips on the online trip calendar. Every day that you do not drive alone counts towards your potential rewards. Every non-drive-alone trip counts towards rewards - personal trips, commute trips, or work related trips!
What rewards can I earn?
If you live or work in Bellevue, logging your healthy travel trips on your On The Move Bellevue account (or Rideshareonline.com) could qualify you for various drawings and rewards. In addition, On The Move Bellevue is your tool for trip planning and finding carpool and vanpool ridematches.
Continue to log all of your trips (including drive-alone trips) on the calendar; log at least eight days of non-drive-alone travel each calendar month (that’s only two days each week!) to be eligible for the following:
- On The Move Bellevue Perks: The Perks Program launched on March 1, 2014. You will only need to log eight days of non-drive-alone trips to be qualified for the monthly perk and you must take the Make A Change pledge to become a participant (or renew your participation if you received the Get Started reward and member card in the past.)
- Mover of the Month is a drawing for a single winner who will earn a title and respect for engaging in alternative travel. The Mover of the Month will receive a $100 reward** to be used toward his or her commute or other transportation needs and will also be featured in our monthly newsletter.
- Special monthly drawings keep Bellevue travelers on their toes! Stay tuned each month to see what the theme or challenge will be; they can be mode-specific or a surprise!
- The Greener Communities in Motion Campaign is a multi-city, two-part survey where respondents may earn rewards for participating. In various communities along the I-405 corridor, residents and workers can make a pledge to change two drive-alone trips to non-drive-alone trips at least two days per week (at least eight days per calendar month). If we all do our part, this pledge could have a great impact on how we get around our wonderful city. You may see this campaign in other communities, but survey respondents are only allowed to take the pledge in one community of their choosing.
The Greener Communities in Motion Campaign involves two surveys**
- Take the Make A Change pledge to earn a $25 reward** (or to be entered to win one of ten $25 rewards**), On The Move merchandise and an official Participant Card to show when you redeem discounts at participating Bellevue restaurants or retailers.
Take the Maintain The Momentum survey three to six months later to earn another $25 reward** (or to be entered to win one of ten $25 rewards**). You can only participate in the Maintain The Momentum survey if you took the initial Make a Change pledge**.
Note: To claim gift card rewards, some participants may be asked to respond to info@OnTheMoveBellevue.org with gift card choice and valid mailing address and must do so within 30 days of OnTheMoveBellevue requesting such information, otherwise, gift card rewards will be forfeited. Upon receiving further notification from info@OnTheMoveBellevue.org that electronic gift cards are ready to be redeemed, participant must redeem the gift card within 30 days from that date otherwise the gift card will be forfeited. Monthly perks are valid for the amount of time valid on the coupon.
**Join early. To be eligible for the second survey you must take the first and funding is limited so make your pledge today! All rewards are available only while supplies last. When guaranteed rewards are exhausted, survey respondents and pledgers will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of ten $25 rewards following the month they took the survey. Drawings and eligible drawing pools will reset and occur monthly. Survey respondents will be eligible to receive a reward for each survey they respond to, a maximum of two survey rewards per person.
I’m not sure what transportation mode is the best for me. Where can I get more information about alternative modes?
Can you help me plan my new commute?
Do you want to try a different method of commuting, but aren’t sure where to begin? Click here to fill out an online personalized commute plan form. On The Move Bellevue staff will create the perfect commute for you based on the information you provide.
How can I stay up to date on transportation happenings in and around Bellevue?
The City of Bellevue encourages all people, no matter their race, color, national origin or sex, to fully participate in its programs and activities. This policy is consistent with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Any person who believes his/her Title VI protection has been violated, may file a complaint with the City of Bellevue. For Title VI complaint forms and procedures, please contact the Title VI Coordinator for the City of Bellevue Transportation Department at 425-452-7896.
Title VI Assurance
It is the City of Bellevue's policy to assure that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin or sex, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise discriminated against under any of its federally funded programs and activities. Any person who believes his/her Title VI protection has been violated, may file a complaint with the City of Bellevue. For Title VI complaint forms and procedures, please contact the Title VI Coordinator for the City of Bellevue Transportation Department at 425-452-7896.